We are pleased to invite you to the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2017, Australia's largest healthcare event. It's the annual meeting place for Australia’s healthcare design, construction and technology industries – and the gateway to the right providers for your healthcare project.
Dates: 8 - 10 March 2017
Venue: International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney
The Australian Healthcare Week Exhibition is free to attend and will feature 100+ exhibitors, including Active Mobility, displaying the latest technology, products and services, as well as on-floor demonstrations and presentations. Make sure you visit us at Stand 27-28 on the day.
Register today for your free Exhibition Visitor Pass.
6 Reasons to Attend
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest in design, construction, aged care, medical procurement, and technology.
- 50+ exclusive on-floor seminars and presentations by healthcare leaders and solution providers, on topics including Emergency Department Design, The St John of God Midland Hospital Clinical Information System and Australia’s Largest Digital Hospital.
- Network with more than 2000+ healthcare professionals and solution providers.
- Go in the draw to win our grand prize which is valued at over $10,000.
- Exclusive healthcare articles, reports and whitepapers by industry experts and thought leaders.
- It is absolutely free to attend, as long as you register for your expo pass in advance.
Featured on-floor program Speakers
Prof. of Urological Oncology and Robotic Surgery, Director of Medical Services
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Executive General Manager - Care Innovation and Quality,
ROYAL DISTRICT NURSING SERVICE
Chief Executive Officer,
AUSTRALIAN COLLEGE OF NURSING
Prof. of Robotic Vision, Queensland University of Technology & Director,
ARC CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR ROBOTIC VISION
Deputy Director, Deakin Software & Technology Innovation Lab
Don't miss this opportunity to network with 2,000+ healthcare industry professionals - Get your free exhibition pass today!
We hope to see you there,
Active Mobility Systems